WOW! Dade County is currently ranked #3 of 159 counties in the state of Georgia where property tax dollars are being spent most effectively!
A study by New York financial technology company, SmartAsset, ranks where people are getting the most value for their property tax dollars. Dade County ranked among the places in Georgia where property tax dollars are being spent most effectively. The study analyzed metrics including quality of local schools, home values and effective property tax rates to find where people were getting the most value.
Check out Report here: https://smartasset.com/taxes/georgia-property-tax-calculator#map
We have one of the lowest unemployment rates in the NW region!
For info on our workforce and unemployment rate please use this link: https://northwestgeorgia.us/business-advantages-workforce.php
Looking for Help Resources?
Blessing Box Locations:
- Dade County Public Library
- New Home (2115 New Home Loop)
- Rising Fawn United Methodist Church
- Lookout Mountain
- Fire Station 4 (corner of Hinkle Road and Lula Lake Road
- Corner of Hwy 136 & Sunset
- Canyon Quickstop
- Hooker Church of Christ
- North Ga Worship Center
- Sand Mountain
- At the Waters Church (across from Dade Health & Rehab)
- Corner of CR132 & CR 257 (Bryant Al)
- Inside Union Church (3512 Co Road 155, Flat Rock, Alabama) 256-632-1256
- Henager Library (Alabama)
- First Baptist Church Guild TN